Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Beginning of Something Big

I'm not a blogger. I have NO idea what I'm doing or even how to make this page look presentable. I'm just a mom (rockin' adult braces) who loves her job. I've been inspired to begin a blog as a way to document our everyday lives. It scares me a little to think others may read what I'm writing. Hopefully, not many will. I just want this to be our diary or memory scrapbook of sorts. I want to be able to look back on my average day with my little girls and remember as much detail as I can. I want to treasure every little moment with them while they are young and growing up way too quickly! I tell Johanna to please stop growing. She tells me "but Mom, I want to be a lady." One day she will be a lady and I'll want these sweet, beautiful days back. And so I will write about our days together, doing nothing, doing anything, doing everything.

1 comments:

New Mommy!!! August 10, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Doing Nothing seems fab!!! Your pictures and children are beautiful!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP