Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Dreams

Last week we were in the car and out of the blue Johanna said "Mom, do you wanna know what my dream is?". Of course I did! I had no idea what was going to come out of her mouth.
She said, "My dream is to have a pet."


The plan is that Johanna is allowed to get a puppy when she turns ten, but five years is a long time to wait for your dream.
I bought a bunny cage today.

Georgia is obsessed with the potty. She asks about ten times a day to sit on it.
She loves the toilet paper, she loves the Dora potty seat, she loves putting the lid down, she loves flushing. She can't wait to be a big girl.


We dream big around here.

1 comments:

Kristen and Jay February 13, 2011 at 8:48 AM  

I love their dreams! 10 is just around the corner...I'd enjoy lots of bunnies! Can't believe G is interested in the potty! I gotta tell Cayd!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP