Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love to Hate

There isn't anything I hate about these two.
But, if I had to pick something that drives me a bit nuts...



Johanna lives on peanut butter sandwiches and leaves these all over the house.
Something to work on I guess.


Georgia is transitioning from two naps a day, to one nap a day. It's not my favorite.
I never know if today is a one nap day or if it's a two nap day. My only indication is after one hour in bed she wakes up like this...



Two naps it is!

2 comments:

Unknown February 5, 2011 at 3:00 PM  

i know exactly what you mean about the nap transition- we just went through that with bennett and it was such a pain! i guess i'm lucky she took two naps until she was 2 years old!

Kristen and Jay February 5, 2011 at 7:28 PM  

Oh Georgia, you make me laugh!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP