Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Mine

My two sweet Valentines that make me laugh and smile.


Valentine's day is a big deal this year.



Johanna was as excited for this day as she was for Christmas morning.



She slept in her Valentine clothes cause she "wanted to be ready as soon as she woke up".


It has kind of been like Christmas around here.
Both girls have been spoiled rotten with special presents.




Tonight Momma will get spoiled with a special date night.




There is a lot to love over here...



Happy Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Jaime February 14, 2011 at 10:30 AM  

Hehe....look at all that color! What fun! If only to have a girl..... ;)

Amber March 18, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

u make me want to have some girls of my own!! do u mind if i run this image on my tumblr page with your credit? x

Nikki James March 19, 2011 at 7:52 AM  

Amber, I don't know what a tumblr page is but sure!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP