Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Portrait

Formal portraits are difficult for me to get with my girls. They no likey.



I told Johanna a funny story to make her laugh about a girl who got a toothbrush stuck up her nose.
I ended up laughing till my mascara ran down my face.


Afterward Johanna said, "I sure hope I don't have a bad dream about that story."
Good one mom.



I tried everything to make Georgia smile.
The problem is that I have to put her on this high stool just so she won't move.



So cute! (with a tiny hint of fear in her eyes)


Hopefully, she won't require years of therapy for all I put her through.

3 comments:

The Ortez Family February 22, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

Your girls are absolutely precious :)

Jaime February 22, 2011 at 2:23 PM  

ALL of them...precious!

Anonymous February 23, 2011 at 7:33 PM  

These are great pictures! They are both adorable.

~Jeni

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP