Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Addict

How lucky am I?
She lets me dress her up and boss her around. 


At least for a few minutes.  
She did say to me "I'm not your real live doll you can just dress up you know".
I know she loves it as much as I do.



I'm not used to getting to shoot for myself this much and it's addicting.
All day long I just stare at my little muses and think of all the shots I need to take of them.


I rarely made it to the beach without some sort of recording device.  
I brought several cameras this year, mostly so I could let the girls take some pictures themselves.
They brought their own point and shoots but they are spoiled and are unhappy with the quality.  Hilarious. 


They do better with my film cameras because they don't know what they are getting.
We have about four rolls of film to develop when we get home, so they can create an "Adventures" book with the prints.  


Doesn't get any better than adventures at Naples beach.


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP