Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Recital

Johanna had been taking piano lessons for about 10 weeks and decided to participate in the recital.
Her first ever performance.


She wasn't nervous at all!
She played two songs and played accompaniment to the audience singing "Amazing Grace".
She doesn't like to sing in front of people so we decided she can learn to play and I'll sing.


Just a little side note, Johanna has blossomed into such an amazing babysitter.
I remember being very frustrated at the beginning of the year.  I needed help and she wasn't giving it to me.  Well, here we are a few months later and I have a fantastic little helper.  Thank you Jesus.

Her brother loves her so much.


And so does her sis.


I'm so proud of my brave girl.  She is smart and talented and sweet and obedient.
She is working on challenges, and having a good attitude when things are difficult.


She loves to just do her own thing, and would love nothing more than to run her own show!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP