Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Birthday Tea Party

My cousin Mia turned four on Tuesday and I drove my girls and Addy to the back woods of Enon for a lovely tea party.




There were wonderful little tea cups with yummy raspberry lemonade and sandwiches made for small hands. Each little girl got a bag with their name on it full of surprises. Johanna brought me hers and said "Mom is this a goodie bag?" She said it like she had heard of them before but didn't know what they were until now.







Of course I had to make sweet Mia one of my giant cupcakes.



Three girls never had so much fun.

Happy birthday Mia.
Four years ago I watched as you came into this world and I hope I'm there to see all your milestones.








On the way home Johanna held what was left of the cake on her lap.
I wondered why she was so quiet.




My favorite part about this picture isn't even the chocolate face.
Right before I went to take the shot she says in this monotone voice
"Mom, you forgot to take off the lens cap."

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP