Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bunny-mance

Introducing......... Business and Pleasure.



Nothing like fulfilling Johanna's dream and also scoring the perfect prop for Easter mini sessions.
Her real name is "Bella Bunny Nicole" (named by her mama, Johanna).
The girls are in love.


Two side notes....
#1 I'm packing up a box of winter clothes to sell so I can buy some insanely adorable
(a.k.a insanely expensive) sandals for the girls. I was having a hard time parting with the dress Georgia is wearing.
I thought she should wear it one last time.

#2 After I took these photos I found Georgia enjoying an apple slice.
Unfortunately, it was the half eaten apple slice from the bunny cage.
Oh well, BP is part of the family now I guess.

3 comments:

Jaime February 26, 2011 at 2:17 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime February 26, 2011 at 2:18 PM  

Adorable! My childhood neighbor raised them at one point...we had fun holding them...especially when they were babies.

(I use extension tubes for my macros...an inexpensive option for me. :) I use them along with my 70-300 most times.)

Izabelly February 27, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

Oh! Georgia are beautiful *-*

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP