Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

When I Fell In Love

It's hard to say when the exact moment was that I fell deeply in love with my children. I remember being scared when I found out I was pregnant with Johanna because I didn't know what I was getting into. But, I remember being giddy with excitement.
I remember wanting so badly to be pregnant with Georgia and I took the test and it was negative. I was ticked off and left the test on the counter and went and read Johanna a book in her bed. I came back to go to bed myself about a hour later and the test had turned positive, I was pregnant.

I think when I fell in love with my babies was when I found out they were girls. Not because they were girls but because I could finally picture them. I could give them a name and paint the room pink and buy tiny clothes. For the rest of my pregnancy I was falling, and then when I first saw that sweet little wrinkly face I was madly and deeply in love.

1 comments:

Jaime February 24, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

So simple...but effective. Understand what you mean about finding out the sex....being able to imagine more clearly the little one that I was carrying.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP