Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

S'more

Here we are again.



I believe a pattern may be emerging.




Georgia is a seriously difficult child (though I feel she may have turned a corner).
Somehow the seriously difficult is also seriously hilarious and so cute she makes my heart hurt.


Which brings me to this....


I have mentioned her obsession with "A's" but the obsession actually extends to anything school related. She came out of "Sissy's" room yesterday all dressed up.
She was saying "Bye Momma, go A's (gonna go to school), a day (have a good day)".


Thank Heaven I have a camera because words alone cannot describe her priceless expressions or capture these soul penetrating sister moments.



And so I shall haul my five pound camera around the house and run like a mad woman when I don't have it when I need it.

2 comments:

Alli March 6, 2011 at 7:21 AM  

aw! the way you talk about Georgia really reminds me of my Josie.. so cute!

Jaime March 7, 2011 at 8:48 AM  

Oh my....those ice cream shots...too cute!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP