Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sunny Side Up

Our yearly trip to Naples was everything we expected. The car ride was long but the girls were perfection.



We made a pit stop in Celebration for a trip to Sea World for my birthday.
It was exactly what I wanted to do on my birthday.



When we made it to our beach house we jumped in the pool.




We found a giant blow up whale in the garage that Georgia was in love with.



We enjoyed fun sandy days






and breathtaking evening sunsets.







And because I have more to share.....
the pool, the beach, and the sunsets will each have their own posts.

1 comments:

Jaime April 8, 2011 at 4:29 PM  

These are all too wonderful to single any*one* out....the droopy drawers got me though. ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP