Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Two Years

Two years ago my heart stretched and grew to hold two little girls.





The gettin' here wasn't pretty.
I knew even while it was happening,
that every horror I endured was worth my sweet baby prize.




Just before they put me under, my mom put Georgia's baby face against my cheek.
I could hardly open my eyes to see her but I felt her there and she was heaven.



My girls are God's breath-taking creations
and my life's greatest work.


Happy birthday my sweet Georgia.

2 comments:

Janell May 21, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

just beautiful.

Meghan June 15, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

Isn't it impossible to love anything more than your child. I am teary eyed reading through this post thinking of how much love my heart can barely hold for my own daughter. As Janell said,just beautiful.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP