Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Two Years

Two years ago my heart stretched and grew to hold two little girls.





The gettin' here wasn't pretty.
I knew even while it was happening,
that every horror I endured was worth my sweet baby prize.




Just before they put me under, my mom put Georgia's baby face against my cheek.
I could hardly open my eyes to see her but I felt her there and she was heaven.



My girls are God's breath-taking creations
and my life's greatest work.


Happy birthday my sweet Georgia.

2 comments:

Janell May 21, 2011 at 11:42 AM  

just beautiful.

Meghan June 15, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

Isn't it impossible to love anything more than your child. I am teary eyed reading through this post thinking of how much love my heart can barely hold for my own daughter. As Janell said,just beautiful.

There was an error in this gadget

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP