Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Reaping the Benefits

Last week I styled a little "Princess & the Pea" session for my cousin's little girl. It turned out AMAZING. Johanna was my light tester before Madi got there.
I ended up in love with my test shots too!





Ps. My latest obsession is up-cycling. I made the dress Johanna has on from a women's skirt I got at the thrift store for $3.79. It took me about 30 min and it is my favorite dress she has in her closet. I keep going through my own closet and pulling out things I haven't been wearing and trying to decide what to make with them.



Back to the session...



Madi needed a little coaxing so Georgia "showed her how to get her picture taken".




I got so many awesome shots of Madi



This was a three for one deal!

2 comments:

Anonymous August 4, 2011 at 6:44 PM  

Love 'em all! I especially love how Georgia's so relaxed under that big blue sky. Great job, Nikki! :)

Janell August 4, 2011 at 11:37 PM  

Wow what a gorgeous setting! Love love love it! The light is perfect.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP