Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Riding Lessons

Johanna started riding lessons a few weeks ago. She hardly mutters a word to her trainer and barely cracks a smile the entire lesson.
But she loves every minute of it.


I found it incredibly difficult to photograph a riding lesson with a prime lens. No zoom for me!
It forces me to get creative and makes for more interesting shots. That's what I tell myself.






Little sister thinks the barn is better than an amusement park.





Our Gigi sure does spoil us with fun adventures.



I would have loved horse barn adventures as a kid.
I am ecstatic that my girls get to have them.



(ps. prime lens = not too shabby)

1 comments:

Jaime September 30, 2011 at 2:51 PM  

LOVED these! My mom had a horse and used to 'pony' racehorses to the starting gates....fond memories. (Especially liked the one of your youngest stepping over the jump...cute.)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP