Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 10, 2012

A room for baby James

I like to get stuff done. I realize I have 19 more weeks until our little bundle makes his appearance but I LOVE crafting, dreaming, decorating, and shopping.

I had left Georgia's nursery they way is was until I knew if we were having a girl or a boy. Once we found out, the wheels started turning (and Pintrest is my best friend).



Most of the main elements of the room were already there from Georgia. I removed all the girly things (sobbing the entire time) and just made it a bit more neutral.


I'm not a theme kinda girl and just wanted a little collection of fun things that I liked. For not starting out with a theme though, I sort of ended up with one :)


I had been dying to make this little mobile. Honestly, within one minute of hanging it I had a panic attack about the fishing line being above his crib. I will be removing this when he gets here hahaha.


I'm excited to add quirky vintage items over the next few months.


I love how the room has turned out so far and can't wait till there is a little snuggle bug in there, hopefully sleeping peacefully hahaha.
But seriously.

1 comments:

Unknown February 14, 2012 at 6:01 PM  

I've had a silk-leaf mobile hung over the crib with both girls with fishing line and never had any issues- your nursery is so cute!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP