Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 2, 2012

P24 Pastel Palette

Johanna has a new room after some rearranging for her baby brother. I wanted to take a few shots with her in there and I ran across an image on Pintrest that was exactly what I wanted. So I completely and totally copied it.



This set just fit her perfectly and I could not find any reason to change it just for the sake of making it my own (I mean like getting her a pink pettiromper would have made it anymore original).
She gave it her own twist, that was good enough for me :)




I played with my PS tint and haze actions a lot more than I usually do. I'm just experimenting and finding out different things that I like.




I adore these pictures of her, even if I borrowed the idea.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP