Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shiloh Abraham

Our Shiloh Abraham was born June 18th at 3:05pm, three days ahead of schedule. He weighed 8lbs 6 oz and was 20.5 inches long.



I went in for an appointment with some early labor and since my surgeon was on-call they decided to do my c-section that afternoon. I went home and grabbed my bag, my mom picked up Georgia, and Chip and I were back at the hospital an hour later.



Johanna had spent the night with Gigi the night before so I called to tell her I was going to the hospital to have her brother. She said, "Oh my gosh he is going to be born on my half-birthday! I can't think of anything better than getting a new brother on my half-birthday".



My c-section was incredibly painful and I had to be sedated. I don't really remember much of it but I heard him cry and heard them say he had dark hair.



He is perfect and precious and everything I never knew I wanted.
I love having two girls and had a hard time wrapping my mind around a boy.



One look at him was all I needed.



He has my heart.





Our family is blessed and so thankful for our baby Shiloh.

3 comments:

Erin Fortener June 26, 2012 at 7:04 PM  

I just love him!

Jackie Barr June 28, 2012 at 11:58 AM  

He couldn't be cuter if he tried!!!

Jaime July 7, 2012 at 1:03 PM  

Aw....he is adorable...congrats!!

Stopped by to see if you had him yet. Beautiful family. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP