Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Tutu Dress

Johanna and I got up early the other morning for a fun photo shoot I have been planning for weeks. Time was getting away from me so we needed to move it. I woke her up at the crack and we took a little trip to The Greene shopping center. I had never shot there before but knew they didn't grant photographing privileges to photographers. I was a little worried we would get kicked out so we worked quickly.

Johanna was pure perfection.






On the way there she was talking my ear off. She said,
"Mom, I realized that I have three jobs. I'm a kid, a poet, and a fashion model. Even if the dress is itchy or the fashion show is really short, you just have to do it and be happy."





I laughed several times that day thinking about what she said. The whole shoot felt a little "Toddler in Tiara's" anyway. She was in rare form and I had so much fun with her for these 20 minutes. I will say the dress was NOT itchy because I stitched a tank inside it to eliminate any potential meltdowns hahaha.





These are hands-down my most favorite pictures of her ever.
I'm rearranging my walls to find room for several canvases.


You can find these tutu dresses in this fun esty shop.

1 comments:

Alissa June 12, 2012 at 6:24 AM  

I am pretty new to following your blog but it has sucked me right in. I love your posts, your family is beautiful and your work is AMAZING! This set of photos is STUNNING and looks like it was so much fun!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP