Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Tutu Dress

Johanna and I got up early the other morning for a fun photo shoot I have been planning for weeks. Time was getting away from me so we needed to move it. I woke her up at the crack and we took a little trip to The Greene shopping center. I had never shot there before but knew they didn't grant photographing privileges to photographers. I was a little worried we would get kicked out so we worked quickly.

Johanna was pure perfection.






On the way there she was talking my ear off. She said,
"Mom, I realized that I have three jobs. I'm a kid, a poet, and a fashion model. Even if the dress is itchy or the fashion show is really short, you just have to do it and be happy."





I laughed several times that day thinking about what she said. The whole shoot felt a little "Toddler in Tiara's" anyway. She was in rare form and I had so much fun with her for these 20 minutes. I will say the dress was NOT itchy because I stitched a tank inside it to eliminate any potential meltdowns hahaha.





These are hands-down my most favorite pictures of her ever.
I'm rearranging my walls to find room for several canvases.


You can find these tutu dresses in this fun esty shop.

1 comments:

Alissa June 12, 2012 at 6:24 AM  

I am pretty new to following your blog but it has sucked me right in. I love your posts, your family is beautiful and your work is AMAZING! This set of photos is STUNNING and looks like it was so much fun!!

There was an error in this gadget

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP