Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Snow!

Last winter we hardly wore our coats and only got a light dusting of snow, a handful of times.  We were thrilled with a snow storm the day after Christmas!


It didn't just snow, we had thundersnow! 
 It was the first time I had ever heard thunder & seen lightning during snow.  
I'm not sure the girls thought it was as cool as I did.


But they LOVED the snow.




I can't say we lasted too long but they did make a snowman with their daddy.  


Dad took a beating with several snowballs to the face.  I don't think they were trying to hit him in the face, it just kept happening hahaha.


Shiloh was napping when the girls went out.  When he woke up I took him out for his first snow. Obviously, he loved it.


(and check out the new teeth!)



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP