Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter

I had elaborate plans for my Easter pictures this year. My Grandma sold her home where I usually take the girls. I was really feeling the loss of that blooming magnolia tree, so I came up with a creative alternative. However, it's snowed 6+ inches more than once this March. A few days before Easter we had another snow storm and I knew the pictures would need to be post-poned. I have had Easter pictures taken every year since Johanna was born. I couldn't skip them all together. However, I couldn't bring myself to "use" the heart-stopping Easter dresses I had gotten them. So, long story, the dresses will be saved for my post-poned elaborate "Spring" shoot. 

 These are my precious annual "Easter" pictures.










0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP