Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day

Today was Georgia's first day of Kindergarten Enrichment. She goes Tuesday and Thursday from 9am - 1:00pm. She was nervous about "bullies" but asked me every day if it was time to "go see her class" yet. She wanted me to stay for awhile but kissed me and went into her classroom.



When I picked her up she told me all the fun things she did and the new songs she learned. She is obsessed with Miss Sarah. She said she was sad at lunch because a boy (insert disgust) had sat next to her and she wanted to sit next to Miss Sarah!


I surprised her with a new backpack that I had been saving and it was love at first site, 
just as I had anticipated.


She has used the word "amazing" to describe her first day at school several times.  
She can't wait for Thursday!


Johanna started 2nd grade homeschool.  
She is also taking art and drama at The Academy on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
She would like to go to school but she is humoring me for one more year.


She is just brilliant and reads till her eyes go crossed.  
I would like to keep her with me forever, but she would like to see the world.


I'm so excited to see how awesome this school year will be for us.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP