Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Glitter

I had a session  that was rained out last week.  I had stopped by the drug store and picked up a few random things to try for that session.  It was completely random things, but then I got kind of excited about the junk I had bought and was bummed I couldn't try it all out.  I rescheduled the session for the next week, but took the girls out to practice in our woods.




This was absolutely the most fun they have ever had.  We ended up playing with glitter the next two nights in the driveway.
 They still have glitter in their scalp.


This was the first time I've shot in our woods and the first time shooting in the dark.  
I can't wait to keep trying and experimenting.  Good thing I have my little participants.



Here's to random and exciting shoots in your own backyard!

1 comments:

patty November 18, 2013 at 5:12 PM  

really, just beautiful!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP