Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pumpkins and my pumpkins

I really wanted pumpkin pictures of my three this year.  These things just take over my brain.  It was super muddy and I had to carry all these pumpkins myself.  So totally worth it.  Exactly what I wanted.



Georgia was amazing and hilarious.
I did bribe her with frozen yogurt so that could be where all the happiness is coming from.








Johanna really wanted her Kitty to be in the pictures.
I figure I'm only a few years from her wanting a boyfriend in the pictures. I was very happy to have Kitty.



His lip makes me die.



And I also love his big head.


1 comments:

patty November 18, 2013 at 5:09 PM  

these are beautiful, nikki! no wonder you will be having a tough time leaving these beauties! they are adorable... and your pictures are dreamy

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP