Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013

The year is coming to a close. It's about this time when I start working on my photo albums and ordering instagram books. This is my favorite part about what I do.


We are packing up the van and heading south for the rest of the winter.  Well, for the month of January anyway.  Hoping to skip most of the cold and come back to sunny blue skies, just in time for Valentines day (which happens to be an obsession of mine).


We have had such an incredible 2013.
It's my photo albums that help me remember all the goodness that got us here.


So here is to another year of playing, loving, smiling, cuddling, dreaming, praying, dancing, and laughing.

And here is to a little less whining.



I'll be snapping away, just trying to catch a tiny piece as it all flies by.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP