Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Outfits

So last year I didn't buy  "Christmas" dresses for the girls.  Getting ready for the Christmas Eve service I got sad cause I didn't have a special dress to put them in.  This year I bought dresses just for Christmas.  I'll probably regret it cause they will only get a few times to wear them but whatever.  I only get to do this for a few years *tear*.  So I took pictures of the pretty outfit they will only wear one time.





I was SO excited about Shiloh's "Christmas dress".  
Chip thinks it's weird that I call it that, but that's the equivalent.  
He was not into sitting on the couch so I could accurately capture his duds but man he gave me some personality.


He had gold fish in his mouth and in his fist.  
I laugh every time I look at this.


And their signature pose <3

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP