Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter

What a very wonderful Easter we had!
I had such a fun time getting three Easter baskets together.  I was going skip a basket for Shiloh this year, just thinking he wouldn't really care.  At the last minute I decided he needed one.  I'm so glad I did cause he LOVED it.  His little "car" and "truck", his paci's and his horse.





The girls were spoiled with two Easter egg hunts.
Of course I'm stuck eating all the candy.  I'm a monster.




We even got to introduce Stella to her new outdoor cage. She loved it.


Daddy read the Easter story to the girls before bed.
As I was tucking in Georgia she prayed "I'm so sorry you were killed on the cross".


Uncle Chad was here for a short visit and made everything more fun.


In the Fortener big kid egg swap, Momma scored the $100 bill.
Hood was furious.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP