Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 29, 2014

Jammies 2014



My favorite yearly tradition.
 I may have pictures of them as teens in jammies.


We had such a wonderful Christmas this year.
We got our very first REAL tree.
We had visions of walking through a tree farm, cutting it down ourselves, and hauling it away beautifully tied to the top of our van.
It ended up being too rainy and we settled for having it delivered.
But we LOVED it.





 Christmas Eve we started a new tradition and played family tennis at the tennis club.
Then we went to Starbucks and Georgia said this was the best Christmas Eve ever.






This Christmas we also got an Elf on the Shelf.
The girls thought it was ridiculously fun to find Noel each morning.



These 3.  They could not be more perfect.  They fight A LOT.  But man, are they little lovers.


We had a mean battle with the flu this season.
We all took turns with it, Shi and I got it the worst.
He wasn't feeling so good this day, but we brought lots of m&m's to make him feel better.



We tried to explain to Shi that Christmas was Jesus' birthday.
I'm not sure he understood but his little voice saying
 "Happy Birthday Jesus" melted me into a puddle.




My favorite picture of all 3 to date.
I can't wait for next year.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP