Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Watermelon boy

He saw me come out of my room the other morning and said "Mom, you look gorgeous".  
I died.


The girls have been going to camp in the mornings and it's just me and Shi for 2 1/2 hours. 
We go to target or just play at home.  He likes me to play "defense" in the living room.
He pretty much never wants to be out of my sight.  
If we are separated for a bit, he runs to me like it's been days apart.


He has the cutest little forced giggle.  
He squints his eyes up and makes his belly jiggle, while he forces a silly laugh.
He didn't really want to eat the watermelon but I told him to just pretend.  
He thought spitting out the seeds was the most fun ever.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP