Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sunflowers are my favorite

I like sunflowers. Sunflowers are my favorite.

It's honestly my FAVORITE yearly spot to take my kids.  We've been going since Georgia was two years old and I had no idea what good light meant. I still treasure even the crazy looking ones from years ago.  I could possibly give up all other printed canvas on my walls and replace with only my sunflower pictures from the last five years.
 It's always muddy or dusty, there are always tons of bees, and Johanna is usually on the verge of losing it.  Somehow, even with the elements against us, we get magic.  Our daddy was being silly and making this fun even when our shoes were so heavy with mud we almost couldn't pick them up off the ground.  In Heaven, I want a field of Sunflowers that bloom all the time.  With these three in the middle.  And a Daddy making us all laugh.  And now I'm balling.















0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP