Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Fox & Heron

My sweet mister got a brand rep job.  I had no idea we would have this much fun together.  He LOVED this outfit and said when he gets married he wants to wear one just like this.  He was pretending to fish the entire time I took pictures, and it made me wish I had really brought a fishing pole! An idea for next time.  At the end he asked if he could take pictures using my camera and of course that was his favorite part.  He kept saying, "Mom, I loved getting to use your camera to take pictures of those flowers".  We went to Soyo by ourselves afterwards and he got a HUGE chocolate sundae and laughed when I told him Dad would freak out if he knew how big it was.







0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP