Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hot Tub Nights

Every Sunday night we eat dinner at my parent's house. It's usually a hodge podge of family, friends, and whomever else may have wandered through the door. We love our family dinner night. There are few things that could disrupt our tradition (ask anyone who has tried to make a plan with us for Sunday night). It's casual and low key. We have dinner and dessert, the kids and dads play frisbee and corn hole, and then we have hot tub time.



Johanna has been "hot tubbing" for a while but Georgia is new to the scene.
Georgia likey.





My dad made up a few rules about the hot tub and my girl loves rules. She had them numbered and memorized in order. If you ask her she will happily recite all seven hot tub rules.
Rule #1- no peeing in the hot tub.






We are pretty sure Georgia isn't following rule #1 but we don't tell Johanna (or Faja).

1 comments:

conveyableflow August 10, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Welp, I just read through all your posts from the most recent to here, and I loved all of them. Something tells me I should stop and work on something productive, but I just may keep going!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP