Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A Taste of Elegance

There is a little bakery about fifteen minutes from our house that is truly one of a kind. It's just far enough out of the way that we only go for special occasions. Chip surprised us the other night and told us we were going on a little adventure. We ended up in the Land of Sweets.



Johanna picked out the "best" cookie (I tasted it and that pink icing was really strong).



When you have a second child you have an adjustment period. You learn how to manage two kids in the car, at the grocery, in the middle of the night, during mealtime, etc. Then there is another adjustment period I'm finding out. The adjustment when you realize you have to start buying two of everything. It just kind of sneaked up on me and smacked me in the face. It hadn't occurred to me that Georgia would want whatever we were getting Johanna. Anyway, we are slow learners but we are getting on top of it. Georgia got her own cookie.




I asked Chip for my own special treat.



Just kidding. I actually have no idea what was in the bottle but I think I would like it.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP