Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 12, 2010

I DO

This past weekend Chip and I celebrated six years of marriage. We went to Columbus to shop, have a fancy dinner, see a movie, and stay the night. It was the first time I left Georgia over night but I managed (I was wide awake for two hours in the night).

We had a wonderful time just being alone together. We loved going down memory lane remembering the day that got us to where we are today.


We were married on the hottest day of the year and our pictures were taken before our wedding in the sweaty sun. Our extraordinarily large wedding party were very good sports about it (rumor has it there was a stop at bar in between sets).




The "babies" (Charley and Lauren) came to my apartment to get ready. They were so excited to get dressed up. Charley slept in his tux that night.




We felt like the day went so quickly and we wanted to see everyone and enjoy every part of it.





In the presence of precious family and friends we vowed to love each other for the rest of our lives.
That's what we are doing.

~

During our shopping trip we stumbled into the sweetest little shop that had sold trinkets for your home. I found my favorite purchase of the trip at this store.



I knew Johanna would freak out over it because she loves eggs and makes "nests" all over our yard with grass that she has pulled up from the root. But, I also love this purchase because it represents our six years. Six years has brought us our little nest with our two perfect little eggs. Johanna says, "The little egg is definitely Georgia".

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP