Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 12, 2010

"Locks" and "Goldie"

Johanna has been asking for a pet. Usually it's something outrageous and silly and I say "yes". When she asks if we can bring our bunny home from Gigi's house I say "no". We compromised with a trip to the pet store for two goldfish.



She loves her new little friends and has named them "Locks" and "Goldie". I thought it was incredibly cute and cleaver but she is my kid so maybe I'm bias.



She can't wait to feed them every morning when she wakes up and worries that that will get stuck in the rocks on the bottom. Chip is anticipating the emergency trip to the pet store to replace them any day, but for now we are enjoying them. I am also enjoying the fact that I'm not changing a bunny cage.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP