Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Refreshing Afternoon

I had a burning desire to go shopping at the Greene and I thought I would also turn it into something fun for the girls. I packed their suits and towels and told them there was a surprise at the end of the shopping.


Having a one year old is a treat because there are so many "firsts", a reason to always have my camera out. This was her first time in the fountain. I wasn't sure what she would do but I guess I should have known she would take it over the top.



She was right in the middle of it all. Took a few geysers straight up the nose and loved every second.
Johanna loved having a buddy in the fountain.



And Gianna loved having a buddy out of the fountain.



I don't think we will be going to the Greene without swim suits from here on out.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP