Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wegerzyn Gardens

We heard about a beautiful garden 30 minutes away so we hopped in the car for an adventure. I had no idea what to expect but we love an adventure and we had friends (which is even better). Lucky for us our friends have over-the-top skirts that make for fun pictures.





Johanna doesn't usually care about clothes. It works out well for me because she never cares what I dress her in (not like she has a choice anyway).
Oh how she loved this skirt. On the way home she was listing all the colors she would like to have it in.





I do believe we need one of these fancies.



The garden was absolutely beautiful and fun and wonderful.
I had read some reviews online about a water play area so I came prepared and brought suits.






Needless to say we will return.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP