Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Nutcracker

Johanna has been in love with the Nutcracker story for about three years. She has seen the Barbie movie version, has the CD of the Nutcracker music, and owns about four different book versions. I have been waiting for the perfect year to take her to see the ballet. We had a wonderful girls night out with three generations.


About five minutes into the ballet she whispered "When are they gonna talk?" I told her they wouldn't. She said "Not ever during the whole thing?!" I had warned her that it would be long but I forgot to tell her that it wasn't Barbie's version.

We ended the night with a pick up from our daddy cause I parked the car in a parking garage that closed at 9pm. Oh well, at least I know it will be safe behind bars until Monday.

Johanna's birthday is creeping up and I'm preparing my heart for the big 5.........

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP