Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How They Look

The ice storm rages on....day 2 of the photo challenge. I might be over-doing these challenges, but what else is a girl to do in an ice storm. This is how Georgia looks 23 hours of the day.



This look melts my heart.


She is a hilarious kid and I wanted to challenge myself to find her other looks.



What you are about to see is organic Georgia.



She starts out playing with a fun toy, just the way it was meant to be played. How boring is that? She finds a better way to play.


Now she is stuck.


The other princess was putting on a recital for me.




The angry princess.


2 comments:

Amy February 2, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

I love the smile behind the paci! Beautiful pictures!

Amy
http://findingthejoyonephotographatatime.blogspot.com/

Kristen and Jay February 3, 2011 at 5:51 PM  

Getting stuck in the piano is the best! I miss Georgie!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP