Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What they Do

This month I'm taking an online class called the "Joy of Love" from Willette. I'm so excited about the challenge of capturing my little "loves" each day. Today I am capturing "what they do". We had an ice storm last night so life has come to a halt. We started the day with a very long bubble bath.



Me and my ISO went to places we have never been...1000



I have always wanted to take beautiful bath photos of my kids but didn't really think my tiny window would allow it.





I love these!





After a bath the girls get cozy on my bed with a show.





This is how we do it.


3 comments:

Beth February 1, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

visiting from willete's FB page....my, oh my, these are beautiful! what great bubble pictures, and sweet girls. love the one of your littlest showing you something in the tub, with just her face in focus. gorgeous!

Nikki James February 1, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

Thank you Beth!

Kristen and Jay February 4, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

I never saw these! Oh so sweet! I've gotta try some bathtub shots too.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP