Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beach Days and Bucket Lists


Before we left for Florida Johanna informed me she had a bucket list.
It included a jump rope, a yo-yo, and a kite. We bought all three at Wal-mart.


I warned her the jump rope and yo-yo were not going to be easy.
I reminded her again while she was having a meltdown trying to yo-yo.
She said "Max can do it and he is littler than me". News flash - Max is a cartoon rabbit on Nick Jr.

She may not be able to yo-yo or jump rope but the girl got to fly her kite on the beach.





Thanks Uncle Hood for understanding the importance of a five year old's bucket list.....and for sharing her love for kites.

1 comments:

Jaime April 16, 2011 at 10:17 AM  

Cute...the bucket list. :)

For some reason your feeds aren't showing up for me till way later.

Glad you had a good time in Florida. I'm from the Jacksonville area...the sunsets at the beach *are* really stunning.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP