Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Light

Being a new photographer, this was my first time photographing a florida sunset.



After we experienced our first sunset, I vowed to return to the beach at 6:45 pm every night until we left.





Every night the light was stunningly beautiful in different ways. The girls just played while I followed them around like a mamma-razzi.





I think we might be beach people.







I asked my brother to photograph our family since I am usually behind the camera.






Since we have been home Chip has been looking at Naples real estate.
He would pack up tomorrow but I told him I needed to think about it.

2 comments:

Jaime April 16, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

What a beautiful family! I love the starfish one. :)

Janell April 23, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

AMAZING pictures!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP