Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Lamb

I don't photograph my special family days. I find it too stressful and distracting. So we celebrated a photo free Easter Sunday (almost).

We had a James family breakfast where my two girls were spoiled rotten. Because I was spot cleaning their Easter outfits in an attempt to save them for The Fortener family dinner, the morning egg hunt ended up being in panties and a diaper. I'm sure they will be glad my camera was put away for those memories.

When we got to the Fortener farm a special Easter surprise had arrived that morning.



A new baby boy.



The little kids named him Jesus Junior. Hilarious.
I think we are just calling him Junior for short.



So I broke my 'no shooting on holidays' rule to photograph an Easter miracle.
I was also covered in donkey poo from laying in the stall trying to get some great angles.


Totally worth it.



We ended the day with a second Easter egg hunt which was incredibly unfair to the other kids due to Georgia's mad skills.

Wonderful Easter.

2 comments:

Jaime April 25, 2011 at 10:06 AM  

Beautiful light and photos!! So precious! I love babies 'anything'!

I am beginning to understand what you said about photographing family things. I think for me, I put to much pressure on myself to *make sure* that I get it right...which then it turn creates more stress for everyone else.

Btw - I think that my fave this time is the one of them lying next to the lamb. Instant aw. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Jaime April 25, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

that should be *too much* ^

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP