Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Guilty

I over-extended myself this month. I booked too many jobs and have started to feel worn out.
I love what I do, but I need more of just this.



Most days I've been either shooting or prepping for the next day's shoot.
However, I have found a few precious moments when I let everything go to do nothing.



My new favorite......watching Disney movies in my bed with the girls all morning.


So what if we have our pajamas on until noon and nothing gets accomplished all day.


I'm slowing down for the month of May.
I need a little more girl-time.

3 comments:

The Ortez Family April 22, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

Nikki -- I can totally relate!!! More girl time for sure :) Your girls are beautiful.

Janell April 23, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my site! Your photos are gorgeous, I love your style of photography!

Anonymous April 23, 2011 at 2:22 PM  

And you deserve it! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP