Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Then & Now

A lot can change in a year.

This was taken April 14th of last year. Hank and Sueann were home for a few precious days and I asked him to photograph Georgia for her 1st year.
I was still using a Nikon point and shoot.



Last night we returned to the same spot and this time my baby was a big girl.


But still my baby.


Her 2nd birthday will be in 4 weeks so I'm enjoying my trip down memory lane.



My Georgia is unbelievably high maintenance


but I wouldn't change her one bit.


My mom has this theory about naming children and how they take on the characteristics of who they were named after or what their name means.



"Georgia" comes from "George" which means farmer, and she is named after my grandmother.



I guess I should have been ready for a little busy body.

3 comments:

Kristen and Jay April 19, 2011 at 10:20 AM  

This is the saddest most beautiful thing I've seen today! What happened to our babies?!

Jaime April 20, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

Again...perfect!! High maintenance? She looks so calm. :) I can never get any of mine to sit still for a second. And those "p&s" pics are wonderful. Goes to show it has a lot to do with the person behind the camera. :)

Janell April 28, 2011 at 10:55 PM  

oh my goodness you really can see how much she's grown! gorgeous pictures. Love the balloon one.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP