Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Georgia's Lemonade Party

My girl is turning two so we had a party.



A lemonade party.




We had lots of sweet treats that the girls loved.








And a very happy birthday girl.







I was planning and crafting this party for weeks.




And had a sinfully good time doing it.





The icing on my lemon cake came a few minutes before we packed up.


All hyped up on sugar and yelling "I'm twwwwoooooo",


She gave me my most favorite photograph to date.


I love every little piece of her.

5 comments:

Anonymous May 16, 2011 at 4:41 PM  

Love, love, love! Especially that final photo! Nikki, you did a WONDERFUL job! You craft???? Call me next time in you need a partner in crime. ;) Again, GREAT photos.

Nikki James May 17, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Fortener May 17, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

Georgia is beautiful! We loved the party!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks May 17, 2011 at 4:14 PM  

I love everything right down to her lemon outfit...you did good!

Anonymous May 17, 2011 at 4:49 PM  

Oh my goodness this is ridiculously adorable!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP