Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bubbles

Sometimes only one indulges my photography efforts.
So I go with it and work with the one who lets me.





My funny little combination of big girl and baby. She is the only two year old I know that wears big girl panties but still drink a bottle.




I was holding her hand as she walked down the stairs the other day and I said "Wow you are such a big girl." She responded, "I baby too Mama."


There you go. My big-girl baby.


And if Suri Cruise can run around with a bottle till she's four.....
then so can mine.

2 comments:

Jaime June 25, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

These are some sweet pictures. My heart melted with the big-girl baby comment.

Anonymous June 26, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

Love it! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP