Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Imogene

A few months ago my dad started calling Georgia, Imogene.


Nicknames are my dad's thing.
He affectionately bestows them upon his loved ones and the names usually stick.
Fortunately, my nickname is only used in my parents home......Beezy May Fairchild.


Well, I got it in my mind that Imogene needed a pair of red cowgirl boots.


She loves them.



I usually need to photograph Georgia like I work for National Geographic.
I stalk my prey and wait for the perfect moment to take a shot, before she realizes I'm there and what I'm doing.

These boots are magic boots.




I know I'm bias but I'm pretty sure there isn't anything cuter than a girl named Georgia with some red cowgirl boots.




or a girl named Imogene.

3 comments:

Anonymous July 25, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

Love the shots! And I love how you talk about "stalking your prey." Haha! You're too funny! :)

Jeni July 26, 2011 at 7:45 PM  

ADORABLE!!! She is so cute and I LOVE those boots :)

Jaime July 28, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

Just have to say that I love her pigtails! And that 'stalking prey' comment...so true here as well. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP