Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I want one

I try to do different things for each of my clients. I don't want everyone's pictures to look the same. So I stretch myself to come up with different ideas and locations and looks for each session. There is one little spot, with one little headband, from which I do not stray. Time and time again I crank out my favorite images from this set up. I decided it was time for me to get a few for myself.



We don't always do well with a planned photo-op so I wasn't holding my breath.



But I got lucky in she was in a pleasing mood :)




The other one......not so much.


Good thing my standards are not too high and I adore anything without tears.

1 comments:

Jaime September 30, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

Agreed about the last comment! We are getting our pics done by another photog friend tomorrow. IT will be so nice to just sit there and smile.

Btw...curious what camera you have. I am looking in to upgrading from my Canon Xti...starting to feel like I have reached its potential.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP