Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Florida in December

We were making the long voyage to Naples and I had this burning desire to take the girls to Magic Kingdom on the way. My husband usually gives in to my every whim so we made a stop in Orlando.


And it was magical.


Johanna hadn't been in several years and Georgia is a princess fanatic.
I knew they would love it.


We rode almost every age appropriate ride in the park. Small World and Peter Pan were our favorites. We left tired and happy.



We made one more pit stop in Sarasota to see Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa.


We finally arrived in Heaven.



For a week we spent every evening doing this










and every morning and afternoon doing this.




















Visits just are not enough for us anymore. Next time we just might stay.

2 comments:

Alli January 9, 2012 at 1:58 PM  

these are all so beautiful!! we are going to disney & beach in may and these are just teasing me !

Nikki James January 20, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

I can't WAIT to see your beach pictures Alli!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP